Monday 19 August 2024

#BlgLife739 - More 1 day periods/Fan specifications

I received a response from the seller, not taking responsibility on Amazon, no mention of a replacement or refund.

Just stated the tracking on their end said it was delivered Wednesday at 12.53.

Again to whom? Nobody came knocking and I was at home. I spent the morning waiting for Royal Mail to answer and they did and said the tracking wasn't recognised.

Maybe they used a different courier? Who knows they didn't mention that and I'm not bloody calling every courier company to do their homework for them!

This is the first time I've realised Amazon has a guaranteed refund policy like Ebay.

Unlike Ebay though the seller only has 2 days to reply. I guess I'll wait and see what happens..

The next merry go round is the fan from Ebay, which Yodel are supposedly delivering by Monday.

It's Saturday now, and it's been out for delivery since 9/10 or 11am and then the time frame slot passed between 11am and 1pm.

Contacted the live chat, who said it's still out for delivery today up to 9pm.

Ugh useless as it is now 6pm. Then looked at the Shop tracking parcels app.

It said at 11.45am, delivery delay and then at 4.24pm, arrived at transport hub...

Um doesn't that mean it's gone back to the bloody base?? How can it be delivered today then??

I'm having no luck with parcels at the moment, there isn't any sign of the makeup either.

Oh and that EE guy phoned back about the early upgrade deal but wasn't very forthcoming about good deals.

Just said you'd have to pay more or wait until your contract ends or come and see them in person.

Pffft. I've been negotiating phone contracts since late teens or early twenties, there's no way I'll just agree to pay more.

Besides which over the phone, they are much more willing to give in to my demands, ha!

Oh and to clarify, yup for some reason they stopped doing the OnePlus phones.

They had them 2 years ago, hmm, he recommended Google Pixel, not sure about anything other than Samsung.

Will have to do some Googly wooglying. Now that it's Monday morning..

Yodel website, still doesn't say Out for delivery but states that there are 18 stops ahead of me.

I wonder what delays will occur today or will it miraculously show up?

Ugh I'm having nonstop crampages this morning. Well well well, at 12pmish the fan finally arrived.

I'm glad he called as he was automatically going to leave it with the neighbours.

Ughhh, the parcel has written all over, Don't do that!! I quickly added that I was home, tried to give directions and he was like Yea, yea yea got it.

I swear if he had delivered it to the wrong address, heads would have rolled.

Why not listen to the instructions that are helpful to make your route easier??

It's a pity, I don't think the fan is a fast charge device but it was only £7.65. GF07 is the model name by JW.

I just got it in boring black ha. It is powerful on the lowest setting, that's what I wanted so it will last ages, supposedly.

It's a 5k mah battery, 12-18 hours running time. 4 speeds, although the last one is energy saving, so that just seems low.

I rarely run the medium to high speeds, it's great but kills the battery, I stick to the lowest setting.

What I will make a note of for next time, is the power variables, now I know this is the type I am searching for..

On low, it's 2.8 m/s and 1350 rpm. On medium it's 3.6 m/s and 1750 rpm. On high it's 4.5 m/s and 2150 rpm.

And lastly on the energy saving mode it's 2.8-4.5 m/s and 1350-2150.

I'm not sure how that works really. Does it randomly fluctuate? I think the more power, the louder it becomes.

The instructions were too basic. According to the website, low is supposed to last 18 hours.

But energy saving only lasts for 15, um, shouldn't that be longer?

Ha, oh well. I got it and the heatwave will probably disappear now. I'll eventually experiment.

At the moment the humidity is around the clock. I'm running the fans 24-7 and that's why I wanted a third one.

It's hard to function, no matter how much I drink. I still feel a bit dizzy and empty.

Plus tired as though I'm constantly out in the sun, all night and all day.

This will be another weird month, period wise. Came on the 14th and finished on the 14th.

It's nearly the end of the month though, maybe it will wait until the last day and say Cooee, getting a bit too relaxed are we??

I'm backkk, with crampages, nausea and bloating, did you miss me??

Or it could be nice and forgo the rest of the month and leave me in peace...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D