Tuesday 27 August 2024

#BlogLife744 - Mistplay alternative - Playtime app

I was just gaming on my phone and saw this cash app and thought hmm, which led me to the Playstore and then this recommended app popped up, Playtime.

I used this and was a big fan of Mistplay until they started being predatory and demanding more and more personal information.

Aka email and phone number and the last thing was a photo? What the hell for??

Anyway uninstalled that because it's too much like identity theft and you have to be careful these days about what you share and with whom to avoid scammage.

I read some reviews and what I liked was that the minimum payout was £2 and you can choose Amazon, Paypal or Playstore.

I downloaded it and got a welcome bonus but there are only 4 games to choose from and none of them appealed that much.

Then I allowed the setting, to share what games I downloaded so they can track and reward me and 4 different games showed up.

The other 4 left ha. But I still need to download one of them, to open up the gallery to hopefully see a whole load more.

It's kind of annoying but I suppose that's how they get you to engage with the app..

I'll let you know how the cashout process goes and if I find a game that appeals.

It's one of those things where, it tracks how long you are playing the game and then rewards you.

My sneaky tip would be, find a game with autoplay and if you can spare the battery life and don't need your phone.

Or like me have an alternative phone, then it's more convenient.

Actually I should have probably downloaded it to the Samsung but then again, that doesn't have a memory card, so it's always on the full side.

I decided on Word City Connect, those games with the roundy grid, where you twirl and make up the words.

Ahhh they cap your coinage at 600 daily. They say there are daily challenges but don't tell you what they are.

After downloading that one game, now there are only 2 listed options.

Not really keen on the setup. Basically you download these crappy games and then get a trickle more options available?

Why the hell don't they just say, Hey You, here is our entire range, pick for yourself..

And the games are always riddled with adverts, that I just refuse to watch.

I press the home or minimise button and then click on the app to restore it and boom, no commercial.

To cash out for £2 I need 11200 coins, my balance is 4289. I think I will cashout once and then uninstall, there are loads of alternatives.

For these things, you need a game that you actually enjoy playing, otherwise it's uninteresting.

Effortless gaming, you'll lose interest and not get rewarded otherwise.

Surely there must be an app with endless games to choose from??

Oh after downloading the 2nd game, more games were available but still, it's a small variety.

The bonus challenges, are just climbing higher levels. Hmm actually found 2 cute games.

One is Thief Puzzle, you play a thief trying to bend your hand and arm to pilfer things.

Basic graphics but funny images. Play might be unlimited, I'm not sure.

The other is a competitive game, Horse Shoe 3D, where you toss it and have to hit the score thingy.

I don't know if you're playing against the computer or online players but once you get the hang of it, cute.

Overall I'm not sure if I recommend it or not, it's too early to tell. At least the cashout is low and there is 3 methods of payment, that's something at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D