Wednesday 21 August 2024

#BlgLife741 - A lil more me, with a touch of beauty

Last evening, I finally got to use the new fan but it wasn't hot hot, just humid and stuffy as per usual.

The lowest setting seemed to be too strong. I haven't tried the power saving mode but it appears to be better suited in the heatwavey inclimate scorching weather.

At the moment it is mild and I feel chilly so I grabbed the blankie. 

I don't even know if I'll get a refund from Amazon, the customer service is automated and there isn't space to follow up with additional input.

Pretty crappy for a large company not to have a phone line where you can speak to a human and get assistance, grr.

I'm not sure how long the Joy lip balms are going to last, I use them liberally a few times a day.

I looked and saw that there is shea butter and almond oil one, 3x pack for £3 and a tiny bit bigger at 12g instead of 10g ha.

I just went ahead and got it. I wonder if it will be scented, the raspberry one is really nice.

Oh I got it about a month ago and I still have another one to use as it was a 2 pack.

It seems to work better than others I have tried, it doesn't prevent chapping but keeps the mouth softer for longer time frames.

Eeek the wax strips and powder puffs have already been posted.

They predict it will arrive by next week, maybe Tuesday and then I will become an amateur beauty therapist.

I wonder if I'll recall that I need to pull the skin tightly before ripping the sucker off?

It's funny because I used this treatment in one of the fiction pampering posts and I had to Googly the instructions.

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2020/11/beauty-and-mind-cleanse-fiction.html

And I was literally cringing and laughing as I was writing it because I knew that was how I would be in real life.

Now four years later, I will be doing it to myself, eeek. The tables have turned.

One thing I have to get back to doing is the hair oil procedures, that was lovely and I somehow just keep forgetting to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D