Monday 12 August 2024

#BlogLife735 - Wrap me up

Busy morning but I'm glad the two deliveries came early. I was tracking the red wrap around top and he just came and left.

Tried it on thinking, oooh it looks small. Weirdly enough the bust bit was a lil baggy, even from someone like me, who is top heavy..

The waist bit was snug but fits. The colour is lovely, the fabric is high quality and the sleeves are wonderfully long, wooop.

So I just ordered the blue version. I can't get a size down as it wouldn't fit.

I will probably just wear something under it. I just realised, the thing about clothes which are plastered to your skin is, that they have a bad habit of riding up.

Ideally I wanted something that I could wear as a solo top for the summer.

Oh well, at £12 and me being fussy about clothes. I do like it. I think I will just have to spend time arranging it properly.

It's one of those on the short side, whereas I prefer a bit longer and where you have to create creases, as that is the style.

Almost messy and casual but at the same time smart. Ha, it's hard to explain.

I was gonna take a picture for Twitter but not sure I could arrange it properly.

Then Ocado Zoom, sent me another voucher, 25% so I bought nibbles, moisturiser and mouthwash and saved nearly a tenner, ha.

Two more shops with them before September and I get £15 woop.

J is still acting peculiar, short bursts of texts, one at 2am and now nothing for 5 days.

It's as I suspected, he's only contacting me when he's bored and I kinda wanted to hear whatever dramatic thing happened to him.

Although maybe that's why he's not phoning, because he was telling fibbies..

Who knows really?! I just shrug at why they are so keen to reconnect, when they can't actually be bothered to talk....

Sorry about the delay, the wifi was acting up all morning so I finally restarted the router and everything went blank lol.

Laptop went off, router didn't spring to life, mini panic and then it was all working normally.

I think I might stick with the Joy lip balm for now, it's the best I've tried for a long time.

It's not perfect but I like the faint raspberry scent and when I use it, it keeps the moisture for quite a while even when it's sunk in.

But when I don't use it, my lips go really dry again. The price was really reasonable.

At some point maybe when I see it on sale, I really want to try the Dr Paw Paw..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D