Thursday 1 August 2024

#BlogLife729 - Take the Subway - Again?

Mama and me won some Subway vouchers and we were both disappointed but also thrifty.

Initially we were going to discard them but I looked at the menu again, as I typically buy sandwiches, as they taste better than mine..

I like the variety of fillings on offer, but despise the bread as it has the stale taste.

But I spotted they do salads, which are customisable, brownie points for that and wraps, which have to be a lot nicer than the rolls surely?!

I think I will give them one last shot. Well I thought I would try the nacho chicken bites, the plain salad, some waffle fries and a chicken tikka wrap...

We waited and waited, the driver seemed to be lost and then the order was marked as delivered maybe 20-30mins later.

I gave it about 10 minutes more and then realised, nope, it was delivered elsewhere, so requested a refund and got it.

Ugh irritating! Instead though I got a free chicken caesar wrap from one of the neighbours, it's quite tasty.

Today (Friday) I woke up to both of my phones, that were seemingly dead.

The screens would not come on at all, I didn't know whether I put the dimmer too low or whether they had died.

I plugged them both in, only the Samsung came on but I couldn't see to adjust the brightness.

The OnePlus would not display anything. For some reason for the first time ever, I had laid them on top of each other.

Bad idea it seems like they infected and crashed together. I didn't really panic, just got frustrated.

Then I recalled the fix I had used last time. Force a restart, by pressing down on the power button and the volume button for about 15ish seconds.

It just reboots itself and you can function the phone as normal and that was a relief, that I could use it routinely once more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D