Monday 29 March 2021

#BlogLife13 - Experimentation

This is a personal blog so I feel that the template/theme/background, whatever you want to call it, should also be softer and less clinical and sterile than the ones I am used to seeing.

They all look way more professional than my dinky blog but at the same time, they also all look identical. I want mine to stand out, while also being welcoming.

I actually do like the current background because to me she looks both pensive and sleepy haha but I am going to save it and try something more traditional.

I want to see if in this one instance, I need to conform and be like every other blog. I have backed up my current theme and retitled it so that i can find it easily.

Step two is finding a theme I find aesthetically pleasing to my eyes, forget about everyone else's though obviously it would help if they adored it too.

This is pure torture, the font in these templates are barely legible. There aren't many with female silhouettes included. Eek I've taken the plunge and it is coming up with error messages.

When I opened up a new tab, it seems to display correctly but it does not let me customise it all. I'm not sure how I feel but I think I prefer the previous theme.

I am going to keep it for a while though and see how the visitor stats ebb and flow. If you feel strongly about it, you can reach out.

I don't mind at all :D

Q1) How often do you change your theme?

A) Change? Moi? Are you kidding? Mine is perfection.

B) Every once in a while. I like to keep it fresh and unique.

C) Wait a minute. I can change it? They didn't say anything about that in the Blog Guide For Dummies handbook..

Q2) What is something you wish you could do but can't?

A) Reach the top shelf, damn my small stature :(

B) Listen chicky, SS, whatever you call yourself. I can do anything I set my mind too. Except eat just one single ferrero rocher, ooh they are sooo moreish..

C) Go window shopping. I used to love trawling for bargains and trying on cute outfits, hoping that the mirror and light were flattering :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D