Friday 26 March 2021

#BlogLife9 - How do I reach you?

I was thinking about all the ways readers could reach out to bloggers and either ask a question or share something. There is Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Email, Commenting etc..

Q1) What is your preferred method for readers to interact with you?

Q2) Do you have your email listed, whether it is under your profile or listed on your front page?

I don't think I can afford to be picky at this stage. I have three methods.

https://www.facebook.com/shiza.sabra.3 which is the pseudonym I created. I don't really use this except to advertise the latest post.

https://twitter.com/SleeplessScrib1 that I set up to work side by side with the blog and I use this method constantly.

Lastly the comment section which I tailored for regular or anonymous remarks without the annoying captcha. 

I even put in my own tagline which is supposed to be cute and funny but maybe is scary? :D

"Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and I will get back to you inbetween rants :D"

It makes me seem like I am constantly screaming bahaha :D and ready to attack anyone who dares to leave me a message...

I honestly wouldn't know what to put now, instead of that. How about...

SS is here today, so have your say and don't delay. Have a nice day? 

I can't stop laughing at these cheesy taglines I was making up in my head and the one above :D

Enough of that. Let's get serious. I set up an email account for when I comment on other people's blogs and for my own but I don't know whether to display it.

I was afraid I would get too much spam. I get spam comments but spam email too? I did have it listed and then I chickened out and removed it haha :D

Seeing as I am a braver these days I'll put it back in my profile and at the top and see how it turns out for this month and April.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D