Tuesday 30 March 2021

March musings

Good evening, almost :)

I hope you are all well and enjoying some sunny weather. I've just taken off the heating because I've been preoccupied with the blog.

To be honest, I wasn't sure whether to do a monthly update (musings) or BlogLife. I went with this one because I wanted to tell you all how sorry I am for the state of this blog.

Thank you for your patience. I felt really restless with the background and wanted to jazz it up. I don't know anything about the coding so I prefer my templates ready to install and not needing further edits.

The layouts aren't customisable for some reason so I have had to download a few dozen and see if I like them. Being a woman it had to emphasis something feminine.

If I saw another flowery theme though, I was going to hurt somebody. Shish we aren't all into flowers and hearts you know.

I'm sad that in the end I didn't get to try out the Bzz campaign for the eye drops. That would have come in so handy as my lens are irritable and I just did a protein tablet deep cleanse overnight to fix them.

On to the new theme, what do you think of it? I didn't want to have something flirty or provocative, that isn't how I want to represent the blog.

I am used to being in the shadows and not in the limelight. I want to observe others, not be the centre of attention. Having said all that.

I am desperately trying here, not to contradict myself. I feel like I have been playing it too safe. Unfortunately (and fortunately), there are a lot of intriguing fellow bloggers out there.

I need my page to stand out a little so that when new or my sweet curious regular readers seek me out, they may not see stunning photos but they will hopefully see some unique and interesting content to get hooked on.

On Twitter I said I was going to try and change the title and description colours because they are so hard to read but I don't even know if that is possible and today I am exhausted so it isn't happening anytime soon, if I can even attempt it.

I was just so relieved to finally have something I liked. It's not me but maybe that is a good thing? I keep saying I want to grow and promote myself and that starts with changes..

I never present you with an upload schedule because I'm afraid I wouldn't keep it, with the BlogLife series though, they are super easy to write.

If I continue, it should mean that you get more regular posts. I don't want people to get bored of it. I can only go by the reads and so far..

It does seem to be enjoyed, even though you naughty, naughty readers haven't joined in :D I am trying to include the silly answers and give more of myself in terms of stories or memories.

But honestly I am determined to have a mix of serious and lighthearted BlogLife chapters. I think that is more realistic. I know we all prefer a giggle, here and there but life isn't always like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D