Wednesday 24 March 2021

#BlogLife2 - Blogspiration

Good morning. 

Nice to see you back so soon. How are you doing?

Me, personally, I feel good. I don't honestly find myself being optimistic about this series flourishing but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Q1) How do you deal with the emptiness, when you're not at all feeling creative?

A) Do you try and sweet talk the page/screen and then when that doesn't work angrily threaten to throw it out the window? 

B) Or perhaps you feel despondent and give a whole speech about how you gave it the best years of life and this is the thanks? 

Until someone inadvertently walks by and asks "Were you just talking to someone?"

I've experienced this many times, staring at a blank page or screen and feeling guilty for not being productive and slacking off.

I usually just step away and try to give myself a break and do something fun to release those negative emotions.


Q2) What did you want you be when you were younger?

A) A superhero. You had the cringey name picked out and everything.

B) An ice cream sampler, until you realised the constant peril of ow ow ow brain freeze.

My career thoughts ranged from Ice Skater, Secretary, Nanny and Writer. I always wanted to write and I was obsessed with books.

Feel free to ask questions. If it's anything I deem personal, please excuse the lack of information given.

That wraps it up. I didn't expect to like this as much as I do but it's different. As always thanks for stopping by and maybe one day you'll take me up on my chat.

Sweet dreams and I'll see you back in the next installment. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D