Friday 26 March 2021

#BlogLife7 - Self love

In the last episode I talked about spreading the love for other people's blogs. In tonight's one let's talk about ourselves.

You and I.

Q1) Are you satisfied with your blog?

Q2) What is your favourite creation that you've ever written so far? 

Q3) What has been your ideal getaway spot?

Am I satisfied with my blog? Yes and no. I like the direction it's going in but it might be time for a change in theme. 

It's been a while but it'll mean scouring through Google because the bookmarks didn't migrate properly when the old laptop died so I have to find a new site to harvest from. Grr tedious.

Hmm my favourite piece? I'm going to cheat because I can and list several. My happiest, saddest, funniest, rantiest and blogscapism..

Happiest..

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2021/03/wattpad-story-completion.html

It is pretty self explanatory. I was so down on myself and I was constantly nitpicking saying I can't write a book. I'm not good enough. 

I'm not smart or talented but I overcame it and finished the first one and am already getting stuck into the second.

Saddest....

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2020/07/blending-into-obscurity.html 

So many to choose from. I chose this one in particular because this was another post I had wanted to write but couldn't.

I remember I just wanted to scream as loudly as possible so I incorporated that bit into it

Funniest..

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2020/10/fancy-m-fiction.html

I can't tell if any of my writing is funny to others or even if they understand my crazy humour but this to me was hilarious.

I love asmr and that is all about sounds that are soothing and tingly to the ears. I thought I would try something different and write pampering pieces with hints of sarcasm thrown in, just for the hell of it.

Fake impoliteness combined with beauty treatments. Sweet and sour I guess :D I call it blogscapism posts :D

Rantiest..

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-brown-skin-beauty-or-curse.html

Ok granted it isn't my rantiest but it is my favourite. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to write it because it was potentially gave away details that related to my privacy but when it was finished I loved it so I put it up.

Blogscapism..

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2020/11/beauty-and-mind-cleanse-fiction.html

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2020/09/pampered-with-love-fiction.html

I love them all. I don't think I can decide. Is it too cheeky to list them all? I love beauty treatments. It just makes me feel so luxurious and beautiful :)

My ideal spot was whenever I visited Iceland. I still don't know if it was because my favourite uncle lived there and he was always making me laugh..

Or because my baby cousin was growing up and I got to play with her and give her cuddles or maybe I was growing into my looks and started getting checked out..

It was just a great place to explore and I was studying German at the time which was similar to Icelandic so I picked up bits of the language smoothly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D