Wednesday 24 March 2021

#BlogLife1 - A bloggers mindset

Hello and welcome to potentially the first in a series of posts about life as a blogger. 

If you've been reading my posts or following my twitter I've been searching for somewhere cosy to meet fellow bloggers and have a real conversation.

I don't want to promote myself or ask for tips. I want to ask questions and listen to other bloggers talk about their feelings and other general subjects, not solely about writing, although if you want to talk about that, I'm fine with it.

Q1) When you tell people you're a blogger, do they say..?

A) Oh, not another one, everyone is a blogger these days.

B) Really? I would love to pick your brain on how you make money??

C) Ooh give me the link quick (so I can read all your thoughts like a creeper)?

Ok I made that last bit up :D but I have had many reactions to it.

As promised, I said this wasn't all going to be about writing so here goes....

Q2) When a song you love appears, do you...?

A) Scream with excitement, grab the nearest broom and twirl it around, dipping it romantically?

B) Grab the remote (Wait a minute, who can ever find that)? Let's change it to hairbrush and start loudly and offkey belting out the tune, singing the words wrong and hitting hardly any notes?

C) Hit the replay button so much, the neighbours from three streets down, bang on the door and say turn that racket off!

You get the drill. It's for anyone who wants to answer some cheesy questions or have a bit of back and forth.

Just a bit of low key chit chat. Oh and if you are not a blogger, you can still take the mini quiz. I'm afraid you will be discounted from the imaginary free sock giveaway.

Yes, just one sock, the right one, that says "Trust me, I'm a blogger." On a more serious note, let me just lead you to the goodies table....

We have hot chocolate, coffee, tea, orange juice or vimto. Chocolate hobnobs, digestives or shortcake. Lastly we have a choice between the carpet or a sofa? 

Thanks for having a read, maybe a smile or even a mini giggle? I know I am very goofy but that is part of my charm. 

I would love it if you joined in but if not, have a good night and don't keep it all bottled up..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D