Thursday 25 March 2021

#BlogLife6 - Love for other blogs Update

I feel like I have been going on about this forever but I have made a dent in my quest for new blogs. It is only two at the moment but I am loving the content.

Fabulous women and lifestyle bloggers. 

The first has a mix of tips, poems, stories and is wonderfully engaging. She just pulls you in with her warm, witty nature and there is so much to choose from that you'll be subscribing to both of them in no time.

https://theblackprincessdiaries.com

I have discovered a second lifestyle one. Yay. Go me. It has a broad spectrum of topics dealing with health, beauty and fashion. I just love the name and the posts pique my interest.

https://utterlyquackers.wordpress.com

Now why you ask, am I showcasing other blogs that could potentially have me losing readers for their sites? I could say, sharing is caring but that sounds cliche.

What I will say is that they deserve recognition and what's wrong with showing a lil love for blogs that make you happy?

On to the mini quiz...

Q1) How do you discover new blogs to follow?

A) Ask friends or family for recommendations and patiently wait until they remember the url and then backtrack and say that isn't right hang on..

Then wait another ten minutes, have a drink and wait for them to find you and ask "What were we talking about??"

B) Type it into Google and wade through pages of insignificant content?

C) Something brilliant noone has ever thought of which you are keeping to yourself mysteriously!

Personally I have used Google and Twitter and have seen lockdown this and that blah blah Zzzz blah. I'm not interested hence why I have hardly talked about it in my own blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D