Saturday 27 March 2021

#BlogLife10 - Morning dance party workout :D

I actually wasn't going to write a new #BlogLife today. I was going to check out new theme/templates for my blog but I accidentally inspired myself.

I am not a morning person. I open my eyes slowly, look at the time and say no, no, no, please five more minutes and then I hug my pillow and attempt a shallow sleep.

The name Sleepless Scribbler was derived from Raving Insomniac which I use for Wattpad, when I signed up to Blogger it was taken.

I used one of those name generators and it came up with Sleepless Scribbler and I thought.. I think I like this even better and I do.

I have always slept badly. I have all sorts of dreams, vivid, nightmares, ongoing dreams that last days, dreams where I am observing etc.

These all leave me exhausted as though I haven't slept at all, the curse of being creative. Couple that with the chronic pain and it makes me sluggish.

The last thing I want to do it workout but today for some reason when I switched from sleepy asmr to my regular music, I just started dancing.

Janet Jackson - Got Til It's Gone, came on and then Foxy Brown - Gotta Get You Home and I was bopping my head and shaking my hips and just energetically moving and I started laughing.

I thought to myself I used to walk a lot and do aerobics but now I'm limited because everything is really painful and puts a strain on my already delicate body but dancing is not like a regular workout.

It's fun and I thought if I could start doing that as part of my morning routine every day that would get my heart rate up and burn some calories.

I hope you'll join me and we can do it together. Just choose whatever music gets you up and feeling carefree. No slow jams!!

Music is vital to my well-being because I chose that instead of the Doctor's orders of toxic anti depressants and painkillers. I am just trying to care for my body without those nasty side effects and dangerous chemicals.

It doesn't always work but it is better for me to try. Doing this will boost my mood and make me even more creative.

Q1) What time do you prefer to workout, mornings or evenings or somewhere in between?

Q2) What song or songs are guaranteed to get you dancing like a maniac and bewilder everyone around you? :D

I skipped breakfast, so I am off to make myself lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D