Monday 22 March 2021

Dear create-a-holics, sorry I'm late to the party..

Evening or should I say morning as it is 1.10am? I was a lil tired but now my brain wants to write. I took the plunge and tried something new. I'm struggling with the nuances of the game. 

Looney Tune World of Mayhem. I watched some YouTube clips and then heard the magic word. Freebie, actually correction, it was more like giveaway. 

I joined the discord community and entered. I've never signed up to discord before and had no interest. I thought it was microphone orientated and that put me off.

I was expecting a thriving group but it seems a lil dead. No real answers but regular competitions. It got me thinking about other topics so I browsed for bloggers and found very few.

Those listed were not suitable and the one that looked promising was also lifeless. Grr. I'm still not that far along in my ongoing quest. 

I've found one blog I enjoy and infrequently comment on. I've joined one Facebook blogging group that I'm not active in and Google is not helping at all.

I've decided that instead of a place which serves as a tool for building blogs. I would much prefer to connect with bloggers to see how they find it. Just a non spam place to talk in general.

Partly about writing but mostly a variety of topics. I keep Googling and there are just pages of techniques on how to be successful.

What about something for the low key amateurs? Who don't want to take over the world or be in the blinding spotlight? 

If you are a personal blogger, feel free to leave your link in the comment section for me to peek at. Just please include something about it. 

I actually wouldn't know how to do that myself. I would spend half an hour on the wording alone. I like reading about health, weight, dating, writing, beauty, competitions and just life in general. 

It helps if the person doesn't take themselves too seriously and injects some wit. I spoke to my mama tonight and she apologised for not reading my book yet.

I'm not bothered at all to be honest. The reason I sent her the link was mainly because the last piece of writing she asked me to share I adamantly refused.

It was too personal. I don't think I've told her about the blog either. I definitely wouldn't share that. It's my place to vent without worrying or holding back. 

I felt I owed her and I didn't actually mind her reading it. The only issue is.. There are some scenes which are the reason I made it mature.

I doubt she'll ever have the time to read it. She is super busy constantly at everyone's beck and call. That would stress me out completely but she enjoys it. 

I am somewhat curious to know if she would genuinely relish it though. The new book has two chapters written and I didn't want to do anymore this weekend.

I just felt like chilling out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D