Friday 16 April 2021

#BlogLife29 - Keeping you abreast..

Afternoony chums.

Yesterday had a rocky start that ended on a high note and today is just smooth sailing. I woke up after a good rest and I didn't feel tired. 

I won a Looney Tunes gem competition and just got paid so that was handy. I think I'll just get a bunch of gold tickets with it. I never have enough of those.

I know this is a personal blog but sometimes I avoid getting too candid with the details. However today after contemplating I decided to go ahead.

Growing up I wasn't really that tall. I was under 5ft7 and I had puppy fat, bad vision and a body that was evolving faster than I was.

I hated being different and standing out. I just wanted to blend into the background but the one or should I say two prominent things that stood out was my chest.

Nearly all the girls in my class were flat and I was not. There was an obvious difference but what cemented it, was being away on a trip and getting changed and being stuck in a nightie and hearing the whispers.

Oh my goodness, have the seen the size of her......? Good job no-one could see my purple face. I eventually grew to love my physique but the backache is aggravating.

Also I still remember being pre-teen and shopping on a budget for bras and being told, sorry we don't do your size. I was stuck in an unfitting bra for years.

There was nothing in my size in the local stores and everything else was out of my price range. I mean back then, larger lingerie sizes were not affordable at all.

When I got dressed for school my chest was always seeping out of my bra at the sides because it couldn't be contained. I remember my friend over my sports top, touching my chest and asking what that was....

She had seen the extra lumps and I don't know who was more mortified because we both laughed when I said.......Those are my breasts.

It was only after I left school that me and her used to go lingerie shopping and we discovered discount places and just went to town on the bargains.

I was already a seasoned shopper but this was a whole new world. Every time I was fitted for a bra, I was a different size but now it actually fit properly.

Every ounce of me was stored away nicely. No matter what your size is. It makes you smile when you can put on a new set of pretty feminine lingerie.

Forget about who sees it for a second. Hardly anyone did in my case but it made me feel good when I wasn't always the happiest with my figure.

The most embarrassing thing that happened to me was walking down the street merrily while oblivious and some guy pointing out the underwire in my bra had come out.

Oh that was mortifying. I quickly pulled it out and dumped it in the trash. How was I not aware?? 

When you are ample, the greatest thing is coming home, changing into house clothes and removing a tight bra. When you are busty, you need a superior supportive bra that is tightly strapped and a full cup.

I like to hike mine up as high as possible so it is quite constrictive and horrible to wear quite frankly. I have even tried some of the sleep/comfort bras but either they give no lift or they are just as tight.

I finally got one that holds me together but it is so binding. I don't know if eventually it will loosen up but I haven't worn it much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D