Sunday 11 April 2021

#BlogLife24 - Who am I?

Evening friends,

That might be presumptuous saying that but I'm feeling optimistic and the sun is shining beautifully on my face so I feel great. 

How are you all doing? I'm not sure why but I'm not getting much sleep these days. My mind is just full of things to do and it just won't switch off.

I've changed my blog description a few times. I guess sometimes even I am not sure what I am about.

Health?

Weight?

Writing?

Relationships?

Family?

Gaming?

Gender?

Cultural identity?

Solitude?

and finally confidence. I think that about covers it. I only share snippets of each, not because I am ashamed of who I am, but due to a fierce need to keep any relevant information hidden.

The more I share, the more vulnerable I become. Too many people take advantage. There isn't any safe spaces anymore.

However I tag these posts with safe-space because I want you as a reader to feel assured that anything you say will be treated with respect.

I didn't really want to moderate comments before they are allowed to be published but to avoid spam. It has to be done.

Q1) What does your blog description say about you?

A) Well first you have the basics, gender, age, location and then my expert subject.

B) I kept mine short and mysterious. I am all about the intrigue but there is a photo of me. A picture is worth a thousand words right?

C) I didn't put a photo up but I covered the basic principles about what I would probably be discussing.

It's probably best if you review it once in a while because blogs tend to evolve and interests change.

What you were passionate about six months ago, may not hold your fascination these days.

Two things I haven't yet worked out. 

Q2) How do you stop your hair going flat after your remove the headband? My volume is non existent afterwards haha :D

A) *Shrugs* What are you asking me for? I asked you that question :D

B) Ummm. I guess you tease it first and use products to make it voluminous?

C) Look. I really don't have time for this. I have the opposite problem, my hair is too thick and frizzy. Fix that first.

Q3) What do you listen to in the background while you are working/studying/doing chores/writing?

A) Music, every time. I crank up those tunes, bop my head and even hum along. Though it's distracting when the good songs come on.

B) If I am going to hear anything. It has to be asmr. Sound effects are relaxing but at the same time, my mind doesn't wander and I keep focused.

C) Why do you assume I have anything on? I don't. I like complete silence. I need total concentration on the task at hand.

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2020/09/about-me-and-my-blog-100th-post.html

I should probably update the popular posts but I guess it would probably just be the Hercai/Ramo commentaries..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D