Wednesday 28 April 2021

#BlogLife39 - Can a foodie hate food?

Afternoony sweetpeas,

I've been unable to think straight because I am so exhausted. My aim today was to write BlogLife and compose Chapter 9 of Lethal Curves Ahead.

I've only been getting a few hours sleep which for a regular person isn't enough so for me it's ten times worse. Luckily at least my body feels rested.

No more stiffness. I feel more looser and less strained so that is something because yesterday I was a bit of a mess but I didn't want it to get me down and spoil my mood.

I was going to call this post, Are you a chocolate lover? However it sounded a bit sleazy so I thought, maybe not.. I was watching one of my favourite asmr artists and he was apologising for mentioning food so much.

I thought I do that. I think and talk about food and I do consider myself a foodie, although there are times when I hate it and wish I didn't need to consume it.

I only recall one or two people pointing out that, I mostly focus on meal times or snacking subjects and they saw that negatively.

At first I felt super self conscious and then I shrugged and figured. You know what, it's a big part of who I am. I never considered it was a serious problem because to me it would have been uncontrollable.

I could always go back to eating after I stopped. However I did a bunch of messed up things like obsessively exercising, calorie counting, skipping meals and just weighing myself nonstop.

Now I have a love/hate/love relationship with food. Today I've been munching on some chocolate pretzels, they are so moreish.

Mama got me these cream and onion soy chips. They remind me of Skips crisps without the prawn cocktail flavour. When I had the first bite, I wasn't quite sure I enjoyed it.

Upon further taste. It's really good. I just don't know if that is right the flavour or if it needs some sort of dip to go with it. It's crunchy and would make a filling snack though.

Something I thought I would address is why I stopped asking questions and broadened out BlogLife to include more general subjects.

I felt like I was talking to myself and the questions and answers seemed almost too goofy even for me. As no-one felt the need to answer them, which is your right :)

I no longer feel compelled to come up with them. I thought it would have been a quirky way to get a conversation started but it didn't happen but I'm glad I tried it.

I will periodically still touch on writing and blogging but essentially I am BlogLife. This is my experience so I should be able to discuss anything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D