Saturday 24 April 2021

#BlogLife36 - Am I a bimbo?

Morning all,

That is a bit of a strange title I picked. I agree. I'm still thinking about the last post I wrote so this might be a variation on that one.

Oops I should start with answering my own question. No I am not a bimbo. I just get treated as though I am. Do men narrow their eyes at the size of a woman's cleavage and think...

"Oh yea. That female right there, she is busty, therefore she is loose."

I'm just trying to find the rationale behind being dressed conservatively. Walking normally. Avoiding eye contact and still being approached for sex.

I was walking down the street, in a carefree mood and the guy behind me, touched my rear. I turned around and he apologised and I thought..

Harmless mistake, unpleasant but it's just one of those things and then he did it, once or twice more and I started screaming and crying and just felt violated.

He kept saying sorry as though, he had a right to harass me and showing repentance, made it all acceptable. I was just a teenager with a right to feel safe.

I was in a bad place and someone I thought was turning into a mentor said, let's meet and talk and you can just vent away and I'll be there.

We met in a park and I sat on a bench and I was talking but there was something in the air. He seemed bored or disappointed..

He indicated that he thought it was more of a hookup. I just rolled my eyes. On what universe, had he mentioned dating? I got up and left and just felt so alone.

I think one of the worst ones was when I was grieving and on a walk, I bumped into an on/off ex boyfriend and I was trying to explain that I was dealing with mixed emotions.

The only thing that he was interested in was getting me naked. Instead of giving a hug or some words of comfort. He was kissing my neck and his hands were everywhere.

What about me, screams easy????

My adorable friends, who are flat chested, never had these issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D