Friday 9 April 2021

#BlogLife22 - You are soooo irksome

Ummmm no I didn't just call you a cutesy name. I'm referring to the lil things that bother us.

Q1) What bugs you?

A) I hate when I read an advert or description for something I want to purchase and it doesn't have the specific criteria I am looking for. Grrrr!!!

B) When I wake up in the morning, put my contact lenses on and they sting me for a few minutes and my eyes are watering and burning and I can't see/do anything.

C) When you just about miss a call because you were in another room or busy and you do the polite thing and call back but there is no answer. It just rings and rings.

Hey buddy, you called me. I was content doing my own thing. Stop playing hard to get and pouting and pick up the damn phone!

I just finished chapter 4 of Lethal Curves Ahead. Sometimes I forget how to copy, highlight and paste or edit it. 

I'm just randomly clicking lol. I was tempted to publish the chapters here but Wattpad has copyright coverage and this doesn't so I'm afraid it would get stolen or copied.

I'll just continue linking through social media. Although if I remember I'll link to it at the bottom of the page.

Q2) What is your favourite thing to read?

A) Your books of course. I stayed up all nigh- (Quit clowning and answer properly).

Alright, alright. Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise is a funny read aside from the cliche elements. 

Lack of confidence, same meals continuously, fractured mama/daughter relationship. 

B) I got into the first dozen or so Stephanie Plum series but then I wanted to set fire to them.

She was the female version of Peter Pan with no personal growth and an ongoing love triangle that was ludicrously dragging on.

I stopped caring and hoped somebody would just murder her and put us all out of our misery :D

C) I don't read. (Right that is it. I compose these thought provoking intellectual questions and none of you take them seriously)!

Why are you all laughing? April fools is over. Answer the frigging question!

C) In all seriousness. I like reading various blogs. I just step out of my own life, problems and tasks and I just calm myself and get lost in someone else's world.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/61752258-lethal-curves-ahead

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-cheating-scent.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D