Thursday 1 April 2021

#BlogLife16 - Curiosity killed garfield

Let's play a game. A getting to know me adventure. Why should you get all the fun questions? I want to answer some toooo..

Q1) What questions come to mind when you discover a new blogger? 

I wonder where they are from, how old they are and their gender, it isn't always obvious.

Q2) How do you come up with blog titles?

I don't know really, mostly something obscure pops into my head and I think, that will do.

Q3) Do you write out a bunch of posts and save them to publish daily, weekly or at a set time?

Are you joking? Does that really sound like me? I'm really not that efficient. 

I never know what I'll talk about until it just creates a brainwave and I think ahaaaa :D

Q4) Would you ever consider collaborating with other bloggers?

I would if I knew the subject extensively and I knew what was expected and there wasn't a looming deadline or tons of pressure.

Q5) I gave you easy ones to start off with, now comes the nitty gritty, the thing we all want to know...... 

What are the most popular BlogLife chapters in the series??

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2021/03/bloglife13-experimentation.html

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2021/03/bloglife3-no-time-for-that.html

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2021/03/bloglife1-bloggers-mindset.html

Q6) Obviously now I have to know what the least popular chapters were?

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2021/03/bloglife12-am-i-ready-to-quit.html

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2021/03/bloglife6-love-for-other-blogs.html

https://sleeplessscribbler.blogspot.com/2021/03/bloglife5-surroundings.html

Q7) Do your family and friends even know you have a blog?

The family do not, some friends know but they haven't really said anything about it. 

I don't know if they have even read it. I can't say it matters to me, as it really doesn't.

Q8) Do you genuinely like blogging or did you feel it was all you could do?

I really do love it. It is a challenge and a headache at times and it can be isolating. 

I've totally lost my train of thought, Don't you hate it when that happens?

Oh yea I was going to say that, with each post I write, self doubt creeps up. 

Will people like it? Will they laugh? Would they recommend me?

Q9) Have you given up on ever being popular and approachable?

Dang you weren't kidding, when you said these questions were going to get trickier. 

Can I pass? Alright....I'll answer. No I don't think I have.

Something inside me changed when I published my book Faithless Pursuit. 

It just renewed a belief in myself that I could be creative and follow through and that I just needed to keep working at it.

Q10 What are the hardest, easiest and most satisfying posts to write?

The BlogLife series takes no time at all. Once I get the gist of what I want to talk about it basically just flows really quickly.

The hardest are probably the emotional posts because they are really upsetting and sometimes realisations come to mind that are quite brutal.

The most satisfying are the Blogscapsim, pampering posts. 

Those are exhausting because I pack a lot of details in to make it extra soothing but when it's done..

I think it turns out really well so it was worth the effort.

Q11) Do you comment on other people's blogs so that they'll comment on yours?

Honestly? Nope. I have read a fair number of things bloggers have written and some I liked and some I didn't. 

For the ones that I did, now I feel braver adding a comment or question.

I never used to before. I always wanted too but I felt really self conscious thinking..

Oh my goodness, they are going to read what I left and think, this is sooooo uninteresting.

Yawn!! Next......I prefer someone who is articulate and witty and highly intellectual. Amateurs on my blog? Purleaseeee.

Makes me chuckle to think about it, due to the fact that, unless you are a spammer, bloggers eat up comments for breakfast. Love, love, love them.

Ugh I've just previewed and this seems long. One more question.

Q12) Will you ever have pictures? Reveal your identity or share any more information on your health issues?

Pictures? No, it isn't me. Sorry no. I like my privacy too much. I'll definitely be staying anonymous. 

Regarding expanding on the long term ailments? I don't know, frankly. It is so difficult to talk about. 

I don't think it's a post I would ever want to reread and I do that sometimes to check for spelling mistakes or make mini changes.

This was just a bonus BlogLife because you waited all day for it and I was trying to get the blog perfect and I held off from publishing it until I thought I could fix everything.

I hope you had fun with this one and maybe learned something you didn't know about me. I am ready to sleep.

Goodnight everyone and I hope that the tougher your day is, the more you find a way to get joy out of it.

Zzzzz



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D