Thursday 22 April 2021

#BlogLife34 - Don't overthink!

Give your overworked brain a rest for a minute. I get it, there are so many choices to make and each one that crops up needs the correct one.

How do you know if it's right? I try to gather all the facts and listen to what my gut instincts are telling me. Most of the time I get it accurate and there are other times when I'm wrong.

I go against my feelings and choose another path because it seems more applicable. I let the indecisiveness creep in and confuse me.

It is alright to be mistaken sometimes. The world won't fall apart. I'm not saying be careless and not think about it at all. I'm saying, after weighing the options, deciding and then realising it's false..

You can deal with that. Next time, or perhaps the time after that or later on, you will achieve the desired outcome. That means there is no need to be down on yourself for not getting it perfect the first time.

You don't need to over-analyze and go back and forth multiple times, unless you are in a deep predicament. You are an intelligent person.

I know this because you're reading my blog. (Just kidding) :D More importantly, you should see this in yourself. This is your homework.

Repeat after me. 

"I'm a smarty pants and I know it."

You may not believe it now but as you repeat it. It will lighten up your mood and then one day I'm hoping you'll think. Wow that SS, she knows me soooo well.

She is spot on about me!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D