Monday 23 August 2021

#BlogLife122 - Liar liar pantaloons on fire!

How are you doing? Is life treating you fairly? What's new? Today I thought about the topic of lying and liars. I get why some people evade the truth.

They want to be careful and not be too open about private details. There is a lot of fraud and identity theft in this world. I have experienced that a few times myself.

Someone hacked my paypal/ebay account and tried to buy games and jewellery but my bank alerted me in time to stop the transactions and I was cleared of any wrongdoing and accountability.

They also hacked into my bank account but again I was contacted and it was stopped so I have never been out of pocket, thankfully.

I've been lucky because I know others get cheated and lose a lot of money, their credit rating goes down and it looks like they are just bad with money.

Anyway back to liars. I've had a few people do it recently to me and I wonder why? Do you assume you won't be caught? Is it a funny game?

I don't really understand it because I half trusted you and then found out the truth and now I think you are a time waster. It's no good saying sorry and expecting redemption.

Do you know how hard it is to trust anybody? We each have misgivings inside us but we honestly attempt to give the benefit of the doubt, unless red flags go up.

You have just lost all credibility making up stories about your life and age. I don't see how you can come back from that. What is your escape clause?

Ummmmmm sorry. The thing is.....? Wait where are you going? I was just about to explain- Uncover your ears! Slow down! Get back here!

Too late, you are disingenuous so anything that comes out of your mouth is tainted and I would rather spend time with someone who is real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D