Monday 30 August 2021

#BlogLife127 - I'm fighting a war within myself

I'm on chapter 12 of Lethal Curves Ahead. Man I love that title. Took me ages but it came to me, well with brainstorming as per usual.

I know that I want this to be different from Faithless Pursuit. Different characters and storylines. I am just watching this show with the cheesiest dialogue and it is awful.

I think I am in danger of repeating myself in the new book. I had a different vision for it but it feels like it is coming back to something but then again...

I'm so perplexed. In one way I really like it and I have jotted down some forward plots and ideas for it but I didn't want it to be racy.

Light flirting and soft romance, not pulse quickening behaviour. Grrr. Either I could scrap it and start over blindly or I could start to ease it back carefully.

Which is actually what I prefer. Maybe small bursts of passion, won't be so bad if it is delicately composed? I still will never add smut but slightly mature themes, yeah.

I figured out how to tweak it to my satisfaction and just hit publish as it was driving me nuts and it had been a while since I have finished one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D