Friday 13 August 2021

#BlogLife117 - JRH16 Headphones review

I would normally post this on Amazon but for this product, I think they have completely stop accepting them and that is because there is a site that used to be called Amz Reviews..

https://www.myvipon.com/index.php

Who is now named Vipon where you can browse for products and get a significant discount to use on Amazon, in exchange for a truthful review.

It used to be much better, by the fact that a lot of premium items were completely free and as long as they were over £20, you wouldn't have to pay postage either.

I got an electric toothbrush. Various beauty items like cleansers. Beautiful, high quality maxi dresses for a fraction of their worth and so forth..

You apply the code at the checkout and it just varies from half price to a couple pounds off to most of it reduced. Most of the time the codes work and they go lightning fast so if you are after something, check in the mornings.

The headphones were priced at £30. I had £15 off with the code. Plus I had £10 Amazon credit and had just redeemed £5 from Mistplay. Making it free :)

Some people are still so grateful for the deal that they hide the negative aspects. I do not because when I read feedback, I like the good and bad points.

I wasn't even sure if this could connect to multiple devices but I just tried it on my chromebook and Samsung A41 phone and it worked without incident. 

The name that will come up is JR H16. To turn off the bright light on the headphones, just press the volume buttons down together and you will see the light go off. After using it for 18 hours I had 40% left on the battery.

Then I stuck it on the charger which took roughly an hour and a half to 2 hours to fully restore. Compared to other headphones the battery drains really quickly, it's hard to believe it's long life. 

However I had been keeping the light on, so I'll do a new test and see if lasts more than half a day.

They are comfortable at first but after time passes, they start to feel tender on the ears. Also they have the smallest ear cups I have owned for a while. I'm not sure if that will make the sound leak.

I have the black version as I am not bothered about the colour. These arrived lightning fast on the basic free delivery. 

I ordered them on a Thursday and the next day they showed up in the afternoon. I was surprised but during non holidays, Amazon does deliver quite quickly.

I bought these to replace another cheap set I bought on Ebay that refused to connect to bluetooth and the sound was horribly distorted. I find Amazon has better overall quality.

I'll be using these for music mainly, some videos and possibly the occasional phone call, although the quality always seems poor for calls. I haven't attempted that yet but I'll try and add the result when I do.

When you plug it in to the charger there is a red light and when it is fully renewed, the light disappears and you can remove it. It came with the usual usb cord and the wire to plug it in and use it without bluetooth, if that is your preference.

The only negative I see so far is that when I pause and resume a video, the sound doesn't reconnect straight away, so I lose a few seconds, I haven't experienced that before. Also I have just checked the call quality. 

I can hear the person clearly but the person listening to me on the other end says I sound a lot worse and unclear compared to how I sounded before when I wasn't connected on the headphones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D