Friday 27 August 2021

#BlogLife126 - Music alone makes me safe

I was watching random films last night and listening to jams and as time wore on. I thought my head is still in conflict.

I need some comfort, something to help me switch off. To feel at ease and be able to cope. Instead of playing the usual bedtime asmr..

I switched phones and pressed play to cycle through all the regular music but mostly loud party tunes. 

I was tired but I had to feel numb in order to rest. As these happy tunes surrounded me. I began to breathe again. 

My whole essence just changed. My mind turned blank and all the hurt dissipated. It was as though someone was giving me a big hug.. 

Saying.. You are going to be alright. I have you in my sights. I notice you. I'm going to take care of everything. 

Lean on me... Let go.. You are protected now. I won't let anyone or anything harm you. 

It took a couple of hours and this happens every once in a while. It just works for me. 

It saves me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D