Tuesday 24 August 2021

#BlogLife123 - T said hi...

Well he made a heart sign and I thought hmmm. I could be rude and ignore him or I could be an adult and give him closure.

I went with the second because we didn't part angrily, I broke us away from each other because of his lifestyle. 

I wanted to ask if he instinctively knew I was leaving him and he nodded and read the signs and put it all together.

I guessed as much but still needed to ask. He wasn't mad at all just melancholy. I just try to write my feelings out and forget. 

He said he read the goodbye a lot and wanted to comment but words failed him. I think that would've been cool but..

Even a lil time with him, sparks an interest. I did what I did for a reason that is still present however its just so domesticated and effortless. 

He said maybe I could check in, lean on him when I'm not alright but that is a user type of interaction and someone is in my life or out completely. 

I don't know what to do. The smart thing is to leave him blocked and move forwards. The dreamy mushy thing is unblock him and carry on the bliss. 

I did open up to him and he does actually support me without judging or making assumptions but we are opposites. 

I do have this empty feeling I can't shake but is that a reason to invite him back?? It shouldn't be. 

Although tonight it was as though time stopped and I was happy and at peace again.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D