Thursday 5 August 2021

#BlogLife111 - Belated beautification

I still feel a lil miffed around mama and it brings up a long of painful memories of the past but she doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge her actions so meh..

It's just one of those awful things that I have to try and get past. I was wiped out yesterday so by 10pm I just went to bed which is weirdly early for me.

I slept well until 6.30am and just took my time starting all the preparations. It's not often I have an abundance of time on my hands so I decided to choose my outfit carefully and lay out my makeup.

I went with black trousers, a long black top underneath and then a red/black fancy shiny satiny top over it. Very feminine and flowy.

I did a mix of chocolate and pink lipgloss and for the eyes, I did a dark and light purple blend. I even put on foundation. I went full on makeup because it was a belated birthday pedicure/massage/brows day.

The weather looked nippy and dicey to start with but I didn't want to walk with a jacket and in the end, the sun was shining brightly and warmly anyhow.

For the first time in ages, I beat mama and I arrived before her so started my luxurious pedicure and luckily she was really gentle so no painful movements at all.

The massage chair was working the tension out of my body and I was in heaven with the leg/foot massage and then she finally turned up.

She overslept so I just went ahead and got my brows and they turned out soooo good. This is how I like them, thin and shapely.

Then we went off to lunch in our favourite cafe. It's a shame they don't have an extensive dessert menu but I ordered my usual chicken salad and the waitress was laughing.

I said I know, I'm sooo boring ha. I always get the same thing but it's really good, we had not sat inside, since the lockdown so she was saying that it was good to see us :)

The beautician always ends up removing my eye makeup and I had just wiped my lippy off, when he walked in..... Yum. He was tall, broad shouldered and just a beautiful man.

I don't even like facial hair but he had a beard and a moustache but it was neat. I briefly checked him out and thought oh my.....

Why did you sit so far away? Ha!! I promise I wasn't staring madly at him. Our eyes only met briefly, as he was just gazing around.

He didn't give me a second look but I may have given him 1 or 2 more glances.... I was trying to eat so that, I didn't have mess on my face..

But damn I wish I still had a full cute made up look but no matter because mama was with me and we were talking but not as much as usual.

I may have been distracted and still irritated with her but it was a great day nonetheless. I did eat really slowly and I'm still unsure if it was because of the hot tottie or maybe I was starting to get full :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D