Wednesday 11 August 2021

#BlogLife115 - Do people mind being mentioned on your blog?

Good question imagination. I think family would mind, as they don't come out in a flattering light. Even if it is all true. Best they don't know about it, they would just deny it all anyway.

Friends I am not sure if they would care either way. As for the recommended blogs, the bloggers haven't said anything. I don't know if they would be concerned.

I don't even know if I should remove one of them. It seems like a dead blog. Good start and then it petered out. I prefer current, active blogs to showcase.

I mean I understand maintaining a blog is difficult, you have to put the time in and be inspired but it's nice when the effort is made.

I did like having a couple of blog options available though. Maybe before I remove, I should find a replacement to add instead so it looks fuller?

The acquaintances are a mixed breed. Half of them demand to be acknowledged on the blog.

They want recognition and to be someone significant in my life and for others to know that. Whereas the opposites do not want their names or any reference to them posted here.

They want to be private and discreet, away from the spotlight or anyone reading the blog but honestly it is not a huge place. It's not famous and on any recommended pages so the chances of it being connected to them are slim to none.

Part of me feels like they have something to hide or they already acknowledge to themselves that their behaviour is imperfect and the other side thinks, well I can understand it because I wouldn't like my conversations broadcast to the world either.

I told them all that I would never use anyone's whole name. I would just stick to the initial. For my own reference sake. I think that is fair.

It's not a spite thing. A lot of the times, I just feel really muddled up and I can't find any peace or solutions but somehow when I write it out.

It all seems to make better sense to me and I can easily draw conclusions that previously were eluding me. That's why I find it helpful and I can reread it and think, yea I understand it all better now.

I'm not sure why but I still feel exhausted and stiff today. I have the heat massager rotating on my back and it feels wonderful.

I really have to start doing it regularly because I don't like feeling as though I have no energy and my body is just tense and limited with movements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D