Friday 29 October 2021

#BlogLife157 - A different kind of listener (call spoof 4)

Hey whoever the hell you are. Welcome to Truth Hurts. This isn't the softly sweetie gentle approach. This is direct and to the point.

Yes, yes I am aware.

Well, what are you waiting for? Spit it out, I haven't got all day!!

Depressed but not depressed. Fix me.

What kind of nonsensical idiotic statement was that? Either start making sense or I will charge you triple.

You thought this was a free service trial? You got bamboozled. I have your credit card details and will authorise a quadruple payment for wasting my time!!

Ummmmmm...

Keep playing with me and I'll bankrupt you!

Yeeesh calm down. Alright here goes. Well I am seeing this girl but not seeing her.

Explain in detail or so help me, in the name of Axe Murderers everywhere, I will hunt you down or reach through this telephone and strangle you!!

I mean, well I was kinda, sorta, in a way seeing her mostly at night. She just seemed to appear wherever I was and then, well now it's been 16 and a half evenings and nothing.

She was stalking you??? (Pfft yea right, as if you are some prized hunk of beefcake)! 

Hmm? No I didn't say anything like that...

I feel sad and stuff. I close my eyes and rest my head and curl up and I don't see her in my dreams anymore. I was going to propose and everything........

WHAT!!! She isn't even real you twit. She is imaginary. I am going to murder you in your sleep now.

Arghhhhhhhhhh mummy. Help!! This mad woman on the phone is trying to kill me. Arghhhhhh.

Wait. Oh yea, she really isn't real. Thanks I don't feel so bad anymore. Can I give you my address so you can give me a refund?

Okay, that seems plausible. It's 169 Blood Splatter Road, Murder Way, Texas.

Hello? Are you still there?? Hmm, she hung up..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D