Tuesday 1 February 2022

#BlogLife202 - Once sweet, twice salty

Yesterday I did manage to go to bed early, well actually it was midnight but I slept about 1ish and it normally takes a lot longer.

I wanted to wake up early in case the repair guy was premature. The regular guys shows up first thing in the morning, the others keep their appointments.

Anywhere from 12pm-8pm and it's now 10.48am. While I wait, I might as well do some blogging.

Last night I was talking to an old random but he refused to share his name, the greeting was just familiar to me.

Then he offered his number to reconnect, suggesting we Whatsapp. 

I replied that I no longer have it, which I don't. He said but you did have it, just for me....

Now this is what is strange. I looked at his number and his is not the one I downloaded the messenger for..

How on earth did he know, that I once had a messenger? Did he rewrite history and pretend it was him?

Those two randoms sound completely different. Unless I'm am getting muddled with the digits but I don't think so.

Strange I didn't feel like reconnecting so I said people usually looking forwards not backwards and that he should take care.

He optimistically thought I was going to get in touch but I'm not.

Another random I talked to was all excited to see me and thought I would be the same.

I couldn't honestly remember anything except his nickname. He said that I was sweet and enjoyable company..

I thought that was strange and I said.....Moi?? Odd because I'm usually not. I'm more likely to be moody and icy.

Oh and I've been cheating on you, talking to a zillion guys. (I was just feeling quite irritable but it was supposed to be taken in jest).

He said now I see the mood swing, well I'll leave you to it. Ha. I didn't bother to inform him, I was messing around with him.

I like to see who can take a joke and who expects me to be falsely devoted to them.

I guess when I'm dealing with the usual stresses and strains I can mostly put it aside and have a giggle but when there is added pressure and I'm supposed to be casting that aside for them to feel special.....

I can't always do that and frankly I don't want to suppress this bitey bitey mood!!

Very few will understand and stick around for it. Even when the boiler is fixed.....

I have a feeling this mood I am in will linger for a while longer. It's hard to shake...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D