Tuesday 8 February 2022

#Bloglife207 - Blinded by sauce

I was having tagliatelle beef and veggy pasta. I know I know, pasta again? I'm shameless but it's the one thing I never get fed up with.

I stuck the fork in to do the twirly fancy pants style and the sauce squirted into my left eye and over the laptop.

It wasn't burning and my eyes weren't flooding with tears but it did sting until I flushed my eyes. 

I don't think that has every happened before. The dangers of eating food.

I am a menace, purely accidentally of course. My six month old headphones broke, the band snapped.

Joyroom they were called and that's probably standard for me. I'm lucky if they last a whole year.

The good news is I get to try out the Beats set, the Christmas red pair I received.

So far they are super comfortable. I don't think they work too far from the connected base though.

When I was in the kitchen, they disconnected. I have been using them all day and are still at 90% so far so good.

They connected easily but it's always tricky with the multiple pairings, that takes a while of connecting and unpairing to get them both to work.

A strange thing is happening with the calls. I pre connect the headphones for calls and media.

I test it out on songs and it's fine but on the call itself, even though it says connected, no sound comes out of the headphones, only the phone.

Frustrating me a bit. I made sure it wasn't connected to any other device, it should work.

Maybe I am missing something but I can't think what.... 

It takes two hours to charge fully and the battery lasted a day and a half with heavy usage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D