Tuesday 15 February 2022

#BlogLife212 - One munchie or two?

I've just tried out the Fibre One lemon drizzle cakes. 90 calories and a 5 pack, it's tasty, not too sweet or sour.

Fair size, not soft or hard, just a medium texture and chewy and delicious. 

I really want to try the chocolate one now, it's £1.25 in Iceland. 

I've also bought the Young Gastro's salmon, spinach and cheese puff pastry but I didn't taste any spinach.

That is very tasty. I highly recommend trying it out. They have a nacho cheese and cod but without the pastry. I'm not sure if I'll buy that too.

And on a non food note. I tried the Astonish peony scented toilet bowl tablets. You just drop them in either for a few minutes, scrub and then flush or leave overnight.

Although they are effective. I was expecting a heavier, fill up the bathroom with a sweet perfume odour. It's very faint and doesn't linger, which disappointed me.

I don't like spice but I've been craving sweet chilli sauce or something other than coleslaw or hummus.

I bought the Original Blue Dragon sweet chilli sauce for a £1 and it's not too sweet at all.

It's very mild heat and just adds a bit of taste to anything bland. I paired it with the veggy sausages just for fun. Lush!

I'm happy that all the clothes I ordered, came quickly, 2 days later and I don't have to send them back as they fit mostly nicely.

I'm just finding it hard to get the really heavy thick long skirts and just some cute casual long sleeved tops that aren't plain.

British fashion for plus sized females is soooooo dull. Skulls, flowers or nothingness.

Who the hell wants to wear that??? If I go on Amazon, the sellers from across the world have gorgeously stylish, vibrant attire that I feel feminine wearing and it isn't drab.

I don't know why this country can't keep up. That's another reason so many people shop online, not only for sizes but it's a whole range of delicious looks to suit everybody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D