Monday 31 January 2022

#BlogLife201 - When is a gay man, not a gay man..?

Answer..... Is it when he's bi? In denial, possibly closeted? Over the years, I have the same peculiar approaches.

The latest one...

Him... I've just had my first date with a guy

Me.. (Thinking if he's gay, why isn't he chatting to a guy) I say that's great, hope it was a fun evening.

Then it feels like I'm chatting to a female friend, gossiping. I start to relax and ask general questions.

The things he is saying seem a bit one sided as though he was making the effort and the date wasn't.

But he seems happy as though he has a crush and thinks it went well.

Then he says..

"Oh we had sex but kissing him would be gay. Would you go out with me?"

I can't help but laugh. He didn't say hook up, he said date, very clearly.

Sex is nothing, it's normal but kissing. Whoa, unacceptable! LOL.

That cracks me up. I would never date a gay or bi man. Men just cheat routinely and you would compete with both sexes?

Greedy, no thanks. I would feel like a substitute. Plus I know I'm 100% hetrosexual. 

I would expect the guy to be the same and if he wasn't.. Toodles to you sir!

Be whoever you want to be but I'll just say this, us genuine straighties tend not to flipflop :D

How do I know I'm really straight?

The only cleavage I'm attracted to is my own :D 

I may hate men and not trust them an inch while never wanting to go on another date in my life.......

But once in a while there is one with a sweet husky voice who doesn't make my ears bleed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D