Thursday 24 February 2022

#AgonyLife14 - Dear SS How do I get unstuck, unblocked and productive again?

Good morning! Well that is a pickle you have gotten yourself into.

I'm not sure if you have a time limit or not. I think most people just try to sit there and argue with themselves about not coming up with a zillion ideas.

A better approach would be to realise, we have all felt this way and I still do at times. It's normal.

You may be overworked, tired, unappreciated, stressed and have other commitments to deal with.

It's really not easy when we have to multi task and time runs out.

Just do the best that you are capable of doing. You can go for a walk outside, or around the workplace.

Have a brief chat or catchup. Watch a video clip or listen to some music.

Tackle another area of your workload that you can readily jump into.

Ask someone for their input. Am I going in the right direction? Could you make a suggestion on how I could improve this area?

Sometimes I take a catnap and my brain figures it out for me and it just seems clearer.

Try a new approach, even if it's different to how you normally do things, that could make it easier.

Have a refreshing beverage and some time to switch off, even if it's just for a while, that will take the pressure away.

Try not to panic and remind yourself that, although it's taking longer you are determined to finish and make it better than ever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D