Friday 2 September 2022

#BlogLife345 - Eyes closed, mind open

I'm usually facing the same thing every day. I want to write but I just feel so tired. Blogs are different to stories.

I feel I can write a post on auto pilot, very lil thinking needs to be done. I can rattle off a post easily.

But when it comes to composing fictional tales, I'm halting every few seconds and in two minds whether it's making sense or sounds good.

I'm gearing myself up to hanging up my clothes, which is such a simple task but I have lil to no energy to do it.

Everything is an exertion. I find it all taxing just trying to keep myself propped up.

That's the most difficult thing to explain to people. How small activities are thoroughly draining.

They can't comprehend it all. Last night I had 5 hours of sleep but I knew that I wasn't ready to get up so I got my phone, played a game, cast it aside and laid back down.

I was not expecting to fall back asleep but I was really happy when I got another couple of hours.

I don't feel lazy or guilty at all. My body craves rest. Normally I have to exist on those few hours.

Occasionally I will pop into town and stock up but after a few minutes of walking, I'm telling myself to hurry up because the enthusiasm has vanished and my body is screaming that it's overworked and near collapse.

Being home signifies safety, both emotionally and physically. I hate stepping outdoors but I know it's a necessity and sometimes it's actually enjoyable.

On a side note the Radox bath salts blend nicely and don't leave clumps behind, even though I'm using mostly cold water.

I don't find it as moisturising as the liquid form and neither is the scent as long lasting but I guess it will be better value in the end as I only shake it in a few times and there is a whole load left.

I'm also kinda gutted that is doesn't turn the water blue. It looked so pretty when it did that.

I got to switch out my brush head on my electric toothbrush. It's supposed to be changed every 3 months I think and the generic brands are just as good but ten times cheaper.

I buy a batch lot from ebay and amazon and they last quite a while.

I tried the Mr Freeze sugar free ice poles that were finally in stock. It's jarring at first as I'm used to the sugaryness of these lollies and ice poles but it's not half bad.

After having the really sugary milkshake and milk lollies I just wanted something healthier and this doesn't reek of sweeteners.

It's just a lot less syrupy and more fruity which I like as it tastes more natural.

I would buy it again as it definitely quenches the thirst.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D