Friday 9 September 2022

#BlogLife350 - Deja Boo

Afternoony readers!!

I hope you're all at peace. Even though I had pre-written posts, I can never publish until I've cleared my mind and created something new, especially when it's bubbling.

I'm sorry again for the tardiness but I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I had very very very late night.

I probably didn't end up sleeping until 4ish and then I was up at 8ish in a shallow daze.

I had to go through the motions of waking up and then I was texting and munching but from lunchtime I crashed out and now feel human again.

I'm going through that strange feeling of deja vu, except it feels different and the same which is confusing me, let alone you.

P let's call him, had the same unique job as someone I had talked too a while back but I don't recall anything else and the number is different.

He doesn't recognise me at all, which is usually the other way around, they retain details and I'm clueless and nothing sticks in my mind.

I honestly don't know if it's the same person and I don't want to ask. I want to see how it unfolds.

My thing is to block numbers after it fizzles out to keep things tidy. I hate when someone texts a year later and doesn't introduce themselves ickity!!

The new one is a somewhat clone of me. He talks like me, uses my phrases, makes up lil stories/scenarios.

Has my weird humour. It's strange but amusing at the same time. I don't have a crush on him but he's interesting to converse with.

The voice is pleasant but not deep. I don't know if he'll last as he seems a lil insecure and I don't want to be propping up someone's ego when asked too..

He's also a writer and I guess he somewhat reminds me of MD. I think that's why I'm cautious.

MD reeled me in and seemed genuine and then lies unfolded and the games began.

Although I did speak to the 39yr old at home and I did hear a woman's voice which I quickly enquired about and it was..

Alexa lol, the voice assistant attached to the speaker products I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D