Tuesday 13 September 2022

#BlogLife352 - Taste or tasteless?

I finally sampled the Balconi cake and it does taste more on the dark chocolate side. It doesn't bother me though as there is no bitter aftertaste and it's still delicious.

I do not taste apricot filling at all. It's just chocolatey sweetness. There is nothing fruity about it so it was probably just a drizzle of fruit or the chocolate and possibly alcohol is overpowering it.

I really wish they had done individual wrapper sizes. It's awkward chopping it up and I want it too last a while.

You're probably wondering why would I purchase something I might hate?

When it comes to foodie items, there can be genuine surprises so I feel a bit more adventurous taking the chance to try it and hope for the best.

As for wafers in general, I wouldn't go out of my way to get it but it does pair well with chocolate and ice cream.

I just got creative after realising, I'm plum out of vimto and stuck with sugar free orange juice which is tasteless.

I added the cola and raspberry ice poles to it and dang it tastes really good now.

It's only until the weekend where I shall do another food shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D