Friday 23 September 2022

#BlogLife359 - Food for thought

I'm in a snacky mood, rather than a meal mood so I stocked up on a few goodies. 

Years ago I tried something called.. (I'll have to google it). Ahh it was Kerry's Low Low snack pack.

It was a bits of cheese, mini dried toast and some chutney. I had low expectations but it was actually delicious for a healthy nibble.

It seemed to disappear as do most things I suddenly crave but now I have just tried Maretti sour cream and bruschette chips and they taste very similar.

Crunchy and lightly flavoured and salted which is definitely a novelty. Normally they douse half a bag of sodium inside.

They looked more like mini crackers but I was pleasantly surprised and at £1 I was happy to try it.

There isn't a dip included or any cheese but I will upload the packet, unless I finish them and bin it.

I also bought some sweet and salty popcorn thinking it would be a tiny tub but it's huge.

That has to wait until I can find a good tv series or movie to get into.

Next week will be busy with an appointment and a boiler maintenance appointment.

Brr I still recall last December when the boiler broke. Wait was it January? It took ages to fix.

Sometimes I wonder what the point of these check ups are when they miss something glaringly obvious and then I have to phone the repair guys to fix it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D