Saturday 10 September 2022

#BlogLife351 - Stop! Badger time!!

Didn't you just love that song? MC Hammer's Stop hammer time. I just wonder why we as women are badgered constantly.

As if the answer we gave is just not applicable to some of the male brains.

Why don't they accept it and move on, as we do? If I asked some guy for his email address and he claimed not to have one, in this day and age, I would laugh and say okay.

I know that he is lying but just doesn't want to say, actually I prefer not to hand it out, which would gain more respect but I wouldn't latch onto him and say....

Oh come on, it's just an address, a method of contact, change your mind and give in....That eventually gets annoying really fast.

I wouldn't even take it personally that he didn't want to hand it over. I would just shrug and think, you don't ask, you don't get.

Why do males think we are so wishy washy that after the 4th time of demanding their preferred response, we'll automatically relent and volunteer our secrets or preferences??

What makes me laugh is that we are expected to stay chill and even tempered after being hassled throughout the night but the only way, they actually quit if is we shout and forcefully tell them to knock it off.

Why does it have to get that to point? Where I am that agitated, it ruins a relaxing atmosphere and turns it frosty.

Recently it was because I didn't want to meet some random because he wanted a fling or at least something just physical.

I much prefer stating I don't do meets, rather than. If I am completely transparent, here is my private thoughts...

I would possibly consider meeting up in person, if there was some genuine emotional connection and it was steady for a few months.

I'm not saying I would definitely do it but I think it would cross my mind at some point.

He would have to be local, not in my town, but area certainly, as I can't travel far and it isn't fair to keep making him come to me. 

He would have to be single, no complicated entanglements. No kids, no separation, no crazy or chummy exes, ickity.

He would have to be a good listener and understand that I have severe limitations and that's going to affect mingling because of my exhaustion also.

Of course a voice that I find soothing so I can tell him about my day and he can unfrazzle me, which means he has to be a talker, less of a texter as I get more enjoyment from that.

Someone that makes me laugh, instead of me being the entertainer for the majority of the time.

Someone partially open that can divulge the basics and in time the rest.

Just an honest male. This is the type of guy that would appeal but I don't think he exists because people keep claiming the above but invariably fall short!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D