Wednesday 28 September 2022

#BlogLife362 - Body rebellion

I've been getting about 5ish hours of broken sleep lately and today my body was protesting.

If it's not the noisy inconsiderate neighbours rowsing me it's traffic but this morning as I reluctantly opened my eyes at 8am after drifting off at maybe 2/3amish..

I thought No I'm not going to get up and walk around sleepily. I'll see if I can get a few hours in and I did thankfully.

My eyes still continue to irritate me. My lenses have been deep cleaned but my eyes keep watering, maybe it's the lack of sleep?

I have a maintenance appointment tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I just got used to the last regular guy visiting and now there is a new company full of strangers.

I don't know if it will be a bunch of males coming or just one but some of them have creeped me out in the past and there's nowhere to hide in my own home so I just hope it will be quick.

Although I am still miffed about last year. He did the check gave me the all clear and then a few days later it broke down.

What is it even the point? If you can't do your job properly and assume everything is working efficiently because it has in the past??

Maybe that's why they got replaced..... Too damn complacent when it's a big deal. A working boiler providing heat and hot water...

That was definitely a depressing time for me, well for anyone. Going to bed shivering and then waking up and washing your hands with freezing water...

Some of them are pretty rude also, It's a people job, you're required to interact with others, it's not difficult to exchange some pleasantries. Yeesh!

They want me to text a confirmation or reschedule but don't mention how much that will cost. 

Pfft I'm not doing that again. I think one time I was charged £1.50.

Some companies are so crafty about hidden costs. I never assume it is free to reply anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D