Tuesday 20 September 2022

#BlogLife357 - Premature aging

My stomach is really unsettled today, it's been good and then as I was getting ready to hit the market, it just started flip flopping and I thought for the thousandth time, I really should have hard candy to suck on until it passes.

I just don't want it to melt as it's a waste of money eating a sweet with the wrapper fused to it.

Ooh my food just arrived. I'm gonna watch My Big Fat Fab Life and munch.

I bought a hotdog, fries and some chicken strips with lemon herb coating. When I do hotdogs at home, I never ever did the fried onions thing.

At first I wasn't super keen, maybe because there is a sweetness to them but when I order it, I don't mind if they are on top. I still don't cook them at home though.

I've never tried the chicken strips before, they're not bad. The fries are always crispy and lightly salted which is my preference.

I am stuffed now and the nausea has finally passed. I'm drinking my usual icy vimto with orange blended at the moment.

Oh yea I forgot the orange juice helps with pmt/pms symptoms. My last period I think was June so if I don't come soon, that will be the longest time ever.

3 whole months. I think skipping 2 months was a milestone prior to this. I've never been straightforward.

Pmt signs without a period is still rough though. It's not as intense or long lasting thankfully.

I wonder if cutting out lamb and adding more vegan meals helped?

Talking of food, I did hit my international store and picked up the proper olive crackers, puffy crisps, unsalted cashews ( I don't know why they load the regular with excess salt, ick nasty).

I did fancy some cookies but nothing really appealed. I wasn't craving chocolate and that was all that was basically there.

The takeout place didn't offer desserts so I'll just make do with savoury goodies.

Ooh finally my slippers in my size were in stock. I think it's a dark blue, man-nish type but they are smartest and cosiest so I'm not bothered.

If I'm wearing men's socks, might as well wear their slippers too. Ha!!

I just really feel like an old person, scrambling to get a seat and rest up. The pains hitting me intensely.

The lack of energy to do anything. It took me a few days to open up a tub of food because I just couldn't manage it and felt like I was splitting my nails in two and bruising myself.

I am consciously trying to workout more but this latest wave of exhaustion is making it difficult.

I will persevere though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D