Monday 26 September 2022

#BlogLife360 - Lost at the bottom of the stairs

First the bus doesn't stop even though I stuck my hand out and then more unfolded..

Have you got any idea how it feels to look down a flight of stairs knowing you feel dizzy and can plummet at any time and noone gives a damn??

My vision was blurring, my body was seizing up. The panic was setting in and I thought if I trip or fall, there's nothing I can do about it.

I held onto the railing for dear life and shuffled up and down lil by lil.

I felt physically sick and the room was spinning. I made it this time but the thought of doing it again is terrifying.

I hope the lift is fixed because explaining to someone that you can't do stairs and them staring back at you blankly like....

Who does this Princess think she is???? Is beyond infuriating.

I'm not being a bloody drama Queen, there is a good chance of me missing a step as I can't even see the bloody ground beneath me.

Do you ever feel lost or off-balance? You're supposed to be doing something but it's just not happening..

Every time I load up the blog or the books, it feels so flat and uninteresting. I lose the motivation to write but I want too.

I just need to cast aside the self doubts and inner criticisms.

Is it better to be seen as a disabled person or is it more acceptable to blend in?

Sometimes I want someone to sodding care about the danger!!!

(Preferably before I collapse)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D