Thursday 22 September 2022

#BlogLife358 - Brain says No..!

Monday was a UK Bank Holiday and I feel I should have taken that day to give my brain a rest and not blog but I always feel guilty. 

The followers want continuity I'm guessing so truthfully even though I don't feel like it, I proceed.

I'm not always happy with the results but it's better than nothing right?

Sometimes I read old posts, correct them and feel proud of what I discussed that day and other times, it's just filler.

They can't all be deep and meaningful especially on a daily basis, sorry I can't do that.

If that was the preference, instead of daily uploads it would be weekly.

I think I'd hate that personally. I would miss sharing a part of my day with you.

Sometimes it's repetitive and not the most fascinating read but it's honest.

I don't feel lonely as such but I do miss having an ongoing random about.

The problem to get to that point I have to visit those chatrooms and presently..

I can't be bothered. Half of them don't even listen to the tedious questions they drill me with.

Zzzzz.. The switch to the types that are embarrassed to be there and criticising people, left and right without bothering to get to know them.

Pfft as if you're some beefcake purleaseeee! I've forced myself to have an early night.

My brain was saying blog or I won't let you enjoy your downtime but I know I'm not tired so it's going to be a party music night.

There's a lil stress, lil unmotivation and I just would much rather sleep in the day, than at night.

I just can't close my eyes tonight and certainly not at 11.50pm. It's premature.

I couldn't even settle on something to watch. It's that time where I feel split into different directions so anything I do, feels wrong.

Plus my lenses are really bothering me even though I have deep cleaned them, use eye drops and protein tablets repeatedly.

I feel like the grit is cutting my eyes up when I rub them so they feel delicate and watery at the moment.

The interesting thing that I spotted, that I will have to get for myself is the gel eye mask has been upgraded.

I've never before seen it with cut out eye holes. I think that's brilliant for the daytime when you have a million things to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D