Thursday 3 November 2022

#BlogLife388 - Luxury en route (fingers crossed)..

Song of the day - India Arie - Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRv6ZHScHQ

I'm happiest when I'm completely still and not doing anything strenuous like using my hands/walking about. The heat helped a bit but it's ongoing..

My skin has mostly cleared up but when it's troublesome like this and prone to breakouts, I scour for a bargain or two.

I saw Creightons had a Vitamin C Superfruits face wash, that must or should have a fresh fruity fragrance to it.

It was £3.31 with free postage and it is a usual 150ml size, a months worth of product.

I hate anything unscented or unpleasant. My beauty rituals are relaxing so while I'm doing them, with or without the face brush and music blasting away, possibly dancing, it helps if the whole room has this sweet scent making me feel pampered.

I'm not buying anything that uses Royal Mail as it will probably get lost, like my cute lil stand :(

I also spotted a Beauty Formulas cucumber clay mask and that used to be the most effective type of mask to clear my skin and make it, softer and cleaner.

I'm hoping that has a nice fragrance also. It costs £5.10 which is a lil dearer than usual but the size is bigger at 100ml as normally I see 50ml packs.

Plus with masks, I only use a tiny amount and it spreads easily across my face and neck.

Although I'll have to use it regularly to stop it hardening up like the last one.

I've never used these before so the reviews will be interesting after the sampling.

They are both coming by other couriers. The mask is due with Hermes/Evri and the wash is unknown but hopefully by Hermes too and maybe together.... Woop.

Hmm that's strange unfortunately I've just been updated that the mask is coming with royal mail, grr I took so many steps to avoid this.

Funnily enough though I heard the postie today at 1pmish and that's the first time in ages, maybe that's a good sign.

They must have a huge backlog though. The other one might share a similar fate.. 

At least my eyes feel better. I just did a protein tablet treatment for my lenses.

I woke up early today, maybe around 7ish and I wasn't ready to get out of bed so I laid back down and then woke up at lunchtime.

Oops but I'm not disappointed, my body usually tells me what it needs and if that's extra rest then I'll obey and not question it.

I forgot to add that I practically screamed at him for a phone appointment next time and he reluctantly agreed.

To me my hands and fingers look swollen but I don't think they are. 

It's just gotten to the point where they are completely tense and objecting to any action.

I use my blankie as a whole body heating pad. Instead of just placing the gel pack in one place, the blankie covers everywhere but the hands.

It really would have been better if the phone stand arrived and I didn't have to hold my phone so much....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D