Tuesday 29 November 2022

#BlogLife406 - Hallmark movies love them or hate them?

I think I am about fifty fifty on them, some I absolutely adore and others I can't stand.

Do you have any preferences? The writery and foodie ones appeal the most to me as that's what I'm into.

I love watching them struggle with writer's block or lack of creativity as I don't feel so alone.

I sometimes look for certain actors or actresses that draw me in because they aren't over the top, they feel more real to me.

It's easier to get into the story when I'm not cringing at the super sappy performances.

Mind you there is always a lot of repeated themes and like disney, death is a common occurrence.

Well more like grief. but they are not total tearjerkers although sometimes it matches my mood and I don't mind it as much.

I bought more of those cheesesteak pizzas but I've totally gone off them.

I don't know if it's because of the meat but I remember the first mini, I loved and the second didn't taste as good but I thought that was because it had cooled down.

But nope I probably need more variety as my taste buds go off things so quickly.

I know now what's causing my lack of hunger. There's a pattern I go through with my periods and I started Saturday.

Aside from the bloating and nausea, my appetite disappears for a while.

Then it returns and that's when the sugar or chocolatey craving starts. Is it the same for you or different?

I finally ate some sandwiches last night with crisps and a cereal bar but I couldn't face anything else.

When I got home today, I brought a meatless meatball wrap I bought from Pret yesterday out and my stomach said Nopee, still in a sicky mood, put it back missy!!

Ha, so I did. I'm really disappointed that I forgot to look for some soups in the market.

I was laughing because in the international store, she was looking at me like I was an alien when I asked for wholemeal/brown rolls.

She even spoke with a colleague in their native language and was discussing it.

Yes, some of us are healthy and prefer brown bread which is better for you. Ha it was such a strange concept to her like...

Wholemeal in our store??? Madam go upmarket for that, we are but a simple establishment hahahaha!!!

But I think I had a good sleep last night at least for a few hours so when I woke up an hour early I just started to get ready.

I had time to do my makeup and put my hair in curlers and finally the flicky waves returned and it looked so sweet.

Who knew I would become my own stylist and that short hair would suit me and have it's own lil cute system of pizazz?!

I struggled to get the lil wisps in but eventually they stayed put. It's not curls, it's tiny waves, that give it some body and definition.

Oh if you're wondering Dictator still hasn't bothered getting in touch.

I'm running my battery down and then will stick it on the charger, switched off. so I can have some peace, possibly a nap.

The blankie full of heat on my back, feels blissful. I've finally worked out what I want for Christmas.

An advert free game from Scopely. I'm enjoying the scrabble app and it's testing my brain a lot but that's the fun of it.

I think the issue with scrabble is that you purposely get a bad hand so that you're forced to watch a commercial to swap letters but most can't be bothered to do that.

I do it a fair bit, if I am stuck but others don't do they put 2/3 letter words and close up the screen and then there is no way to open it and play big words which I'm a huge fan of while trying to use all my letters to get a huge bonus.

Such a great relaxation technique for me. I just don't want to pay the subscription of £4.50 per month, pffft.

That's really all I want aside from plush slippers, overhead headphones (that double as wintry ear muffs) ha.

Affordable Christmassy hair clips that don't cost £5 or more! Umm and that's all Santa, not greedy at all, very doable lol.

Oh and some calmness to enter my life as I cannot work on the fiction. My brain is just expired from all the stress and tasks ahead of me.

I'm thinking maybe when it's the Christmas break and I don't have anymore meetings then it'll be more chilled for me.

I'm finding out more and more my body just doesn't work the way it used to do.

I tried opening the door for a lady with a pram and I could only do it half way and that was such a strain.

The store owner didn't bother to assist and she thanked me but I still wish I could have held it all the way for her.

I mean it's a lot of lil things. Trying to keep myself loose and then that technique ends up aggravating my bones and muscles...

Oh lastly I've started using the new face wash. The green mask I find softens my face but the wash has left dry patches, near my nose, under my eyes and along my forehead.

I don't know if it's due to the coldness but as I've stated I hardly ever use moisturisers as they are too heavy for my skin and it can't breathe but this is probably the time to use it.

Off to rest and nibble later. Take care and find your own ways to unwind and don't let your day get crazy.

Break it up with something fun :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D