Tuesday 8 November 2022

#BlogLife391 - Citrusy weekend pampering

Song of the day - Kerwin Du Bois - Right For Somebody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XhH-ngW30&list=PL_S79tzxwHpPMvQb_ft0dgOQA7kcRZsUA&index=19

There's nothing quite like beauty treatments when feeling sore and rough. 

I was on a Police Academy binge as I felt like something silly and humorous to take me away from the stress, stress and more stress.

It really hit the spot and now that all my pampering products have arrived, I'm having a great time sampling them and writing reviews.

That's not work to me. I like helping other people decide if it's suitable for them.

If you have any other questions just pop them below, I just don't do before and after photographs.

On to the Creightons Vitamins C Superfruits face wash. It came out as a dense, clear (how dull), liquid. 

I didn't get any scent from opening the cap, as I mentioned in an earlier post but when I started using it, the whole room filled with a delicious citrusy fragrance.

I loved it. What a wonderful thing to wake up too. It flowed out simply and wasn't really foamy but I think on the brush, it will be.

I will just have to spin it for a while. I did intend to use it with the brush but the battery died.

That always happens but the brush is charged now, although I want to finish the other type before I try it out.

I'll just update or put the results in a separate post. Applying it, it didn't feel heavy on my face.

I avoid the cream ones as my face screams I can't breathe get this muck off.

My face feels soft and polished. As I stated I wouldn't see the need to apply a moisturiser afterwards but that is a personal preference.

My face is glowing, that's quite an achievement, without makeup, just my trusty face brush.

It didn't prevent or totally remove the pimples I had on my face but it somewhat diminished them. It's a gentle cleanser.

I recommend it for the scent alone. It does function well but there are probably better ones out there, that really clean below the surface.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D