Thursday 10 November 2022

#BlogLife393 - Sizing myself up

As I've shopped through a few different stores and I've gotten the same result, I have to conclude that I have gone down a dress size or two.

I'm trying not to make a big deal out of it because it's a mind kerfuffle. 

As soon as I make progress with weight loss, I sabotage myself and add calorific foods to my shopping basket.

It's a good thing downsizing, it means that what I'm doing is working. The gentle exercising, the healthier options, less evening snacking.

The 8pm cut off point. I just don't want the outside voices to influence me.

I accidentally let it slip to my mama and she was overjoyed which annoyed me because she has been the one that has always nagged me to present myself like other slender visions.

I don't want to people please or let myself be talked into what other people think I should look like so it's tricky.

It's like every time I get smaller, I'm saying they were right to harass me into feeling bad about myself and not accepting my own widely feminine shape.

I just need to remind myself that I am doing this for me. I want to be healthy. 

I want clothes to fit me better so that I don't have to wear baggy oversized versions but more tailored and curve inducing garments.

I would like to squeeze into a seated area in a restaurant and not feel it's cutting into my tum tum.

Maybe the nausea and other pmt/pms related symptoms would have less of a long lasting intensity?

I know that all the shopping sprees helped to point out that I loved fashion but I stopped shopping somewhat because of how it made me seem frumpy.

But now that I've gotten these wonderful new outfits. I feel more me again.

I don't want to hide away as much as before but I'm not exactly saying check me out either.

I'm just content with adding splashes of colour here and there. 

Now I just have to take the plunge and purchase something in the new size and see how it looks on me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D