Monday 28 November 2022

#BlogLife3405 - No meal without wholemeal

Good afternoony to you all. I truly hope your day is going well. Mine is a disaster.

The nausea was bad again today and I still would have been early albeit with tears running down my cheeks because of all the heaving.

However the bus decided even though I track it, to arrive early. I missed it by seconds grr! Then the next one after was really really late.

That completely through me off waiting about 20 minutes in the freezing cold, hopping from leg to leg as the pain set in.

I still arrived just 4 itty bitty minutes late. I know it's not ideal but come on it's just 4 freaking minutes.

Even the receptionist when I called up to notify I had arrived downstairs was saying, Oh I'll get him hold on..

Then err umm sorry Dic-tator (emphasis on dic) is in a meeting, I'll come down with some documents.. He'll be in touch blah blah, go home!

What an ass! You couldn't wait a lil bit for me and our meeting was going to be 4 minutes long was it??

You command I be there and then can't even have the decency to see me, even though you damn well know how rough this journey is for me.

Go screw yourself!

I washed my hair and the cute flicky curl it did, totally disappeared. I pinned it back but it just didn't seem the same.

There was no way I could face putting on makeup with my stomach retching so I just left it.

Today's outfit was the shiny red tiger print top and blue trousers. It all fits so nicely.

What a relief to actually walk around and not be worrying it's too long, too loose, too tight or too small.

This was the blue trouser set, I don't even recall buying it in navy, but as the special offer is still going. I just bought it in black, the only other colour was chocolate and ick, no thanks.

Oh and the Dickie's socks I bought are a lil misleading. Heavy duty pffft, purleaseeee.

At best they are a medium thickness, they are not like the thermal socks you see, those are actually dense!

The fit is a bit above the ankle length, comfortable to wear and warmish but then I have the fur lined booties on.

I just took them off and even with the heating on it's not great, it's as though I am wearing thin socks.

They suit my purpose however as I wanted something thick enough so that my skin wasn't rubbing against the footwear and I don't have that issue, so for me I would recommend it.

It depends on what your purpose for buying them is though. I finally got to pay one of my bills.

The dictator hasn't called me back, if I'm napping later then he'll have to wait.

When I got home I couldn't wait to sit down, it felt so good to rest that I had to psyche myself up to stand and take out the bins.

Sprawling out turns into Narnia land. I was fine, didn't feel the pain or aches and then the delivery food driver got lost so I had to get up and dang..

I felt the intensity. I don't want to be up much so I have my drink and Just Eat had 25% off for cyber monday so I took advantage of that and will have meals for a few days.

I have no appetite and I don't feel like forcing myself to eat, even though it's past 3pm now.

I did get snacks in, cereal bars, crisps, mini strawberry trifles but no wholemeal rolls sadly.

I didn't fancy white so picked up some croissants instead. The only thing I really fancy is soup.

I don't have the energy to even hang my clothes up. I should get my blankie as my back is hurting but it's too much effort.

I can't believe there is another meeting tomorrow, not with dictator unless he requests it but with someone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D