Friday 18 November 2022

#BlogLife399 - I inspired myself

We are almost at the 400th BlogLife. It wouldn't exist without you loyal and fresh followers so thank you very much for your reads and support.

I remember how much I struggled in the beginning to open up and still do but it's a fraction easier now.

Just like how I re-learned how to function again. I was able to regain my voice.

I realise I'm not the happiest lil blogger in the world but I appreciate you sticking by me, regardless of the many troubling subjects I have to touch on.

But we can't all be perky writers, some of us have varied experiences that mould us and lead us down certain involuntary paths..

Alright enough of the mushy stuff. I don't know if I have time to do anything special for tomorrow's post.

I'll see. Before I forget, the rest of the Rustler meatless chicken burger review is this..

At first the vegan mayonnaise tasted like salad cream with a slight tang but creamy and seasoned and yummy actually.

Then the following bites seemed like regular mayonnaise. I was surprised how big the fillet was, I thought it would be a tiny thin thing they skimped but on no it was a good portion.

I was trying to work out what it reminded me of but to be honest, it just felt, looked and was the spitting image of real chicken.

I think the package said it was £2. Quorn could take a leaf out of their book. I really can't stand their chicken substitutions, just bland and awful.

Their meat and mince however is delicious. I would buy it over their regular chicken burger version, it's much more flavourful.

If anyone is playing Scrabble Go, my username is MzHateSmallWords haha, that's a big hint that I hate the 2/3 letter word players.

Plus the bunchy overlap types who don't spread out the board, which is what I do and can still win the game.

I just figured out something. When the annoying adverts play, minimise but don't fully close the app and then reopen it and the advert is gone.

On the A41 it displays more commercials that are barely skippable but on the A13 it skips most of them, how weird?!

I was trying to sleep last night and the Christmas story I'm working on was playing in my head.

It was insisting that I write more but I was yawning so much and could barely keep my eyes open so I declined.

I think aside from picking a title and naming the characters, when it comes alive like that and seems real, that's when it feels more established and that I can progress and finish it.

Before that it feels like it is in limbo and could dissolve any second.

I picked the names but I can't remember if I used one of them before.

I eventually have to go through all my stories and see. Ha, I'm so old!

I noticed that when I tried the skirt in a size down, it was still loose. It wasn't falling down but I'm happy that it fit and I'm not sure if I could have gone down another size still...

That's a lot of progress for me. I'm a yo-yo lose/gain type of person but this time feels different.

It's not a faddy diet, it's a healthier way of life. I'm not starving myself, I'm not bingeing, 

I'm not saying I'm forbidden from sugary snacks, I'm saying moderate the calorific food/drink items.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D