Wednesday 9 November 2022

#BlogLife392 - Facial in a tube

I think I'm all shopped out for a while. I bought some sort of cream cheese with feta added to it from my favourite shop.

It was a really small tub, I can't tell you the price as the receipt got damaged, maybe £1-£2.

I didn't think I would like it but it's really yummy actually, thickish consistency and less strong, less creamy than something like Philadelphia.

It's simpler and out of the two, I way prefer that one, it just doesn't seem as calorific and it spreads easily.

I don't think they had any other versions though. Herby and garlic cheeses are delicious in sandwiches for that extra kick.

I've currently got the Beauty Formulas face mask on that arrived about half an hour ago at 1.30pm.

Hmm it says 3 minutes and I've had it on for a lot longer ha. Masks vary so much on how long they require for it to sink into the skin.

Do you time yours and whip it off as soon as the alarm goes? I don't. I wait until it's really dry and I'm free, unless I'm in a hurry then it barely gets a few minutes.

Today and because it's been months or maybe a year since I had a face mask on, I thought I would leave it for a longer time.

Plus my skin is still ickity and bumpy so it needs to penetrate deep into the layers.

I was hoping for a nice fragrance but it's more chemically and faint. 

It's definitely not cucumbers. It seems a bit smaller than I had anticipated but it's easy to squeeze out and I love when companies get playful with the shades.

It just makes it more fun to use. This is a mint green colour and unless you apply it thickly, it mostly blends into the skin tone.

I only have 1 bit that stands out as a noticeable green around the eyebrow ha.

It's a medium thickness, definitely not watery. I've never seen green mud before, nice dye job.

I know for me personally mud works the best in terms of face masks, it just draws everything out.

My face certainly feels stripped but in a good way. Like all the impurities and dirt were cleansed away.

It did dry but I wouldn't say it was hard and caked on. My face felt a tiny bit taut but I could talk easily and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

I had it on for longer than recommended so it did take a bit of scrubbing to completely remove it.

Afterwards my face and neck feels completely fresh and smooth.

I don't use moisturiser often and after that treatment I don't feel the need but it's whatever your routine is.

My skin remains youthful and a moisturiser does more harm than good as it suffocates my face with a heavy layer, no matter how many times it's falsely advertised as "lightweight."

Pfft yea tell that to my face is feels drowned in cream. The next morning, my face still felt soft but also slightly greasy.

I still have one or two small pimples left on my face but mostly it is clear and looks like I have foundation applied.

It is a lil cooling which is nice, you can get the warming masks too.

I don't like the smell of it but I do love everything else about it, the colour, the consistency and how it makes my face feel afterwards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D